Welcome to cpap-supplies.org

BiLevel / CPAP supplies at little to no cost!CPAP insurance coverage operator

Did you know that you may be eligible for our monthly CPAP supply program through your private insurance provider or Medicare, at little to no cost? Your coverage will vary based on your insurance provider. Our representative can quickly and easily verify coverage and co-payments and or deductibles.

For more information about our programs, please contact us toll free and request to speak to our National Accounts Manager at 818-384-1178

Medicare CPAP typically pays 80% for machine rental and covered CPAP supplies. You, or your secondary insurance would be responsible for the remaining 20%. Please see our Insurance page for a list of accepted insurance providers.

We offer equipment service, and supplies of all major manufactures including Resmed, Respironics, Covidien(formerly Puritan Bennet) and Fisher Paykel. Once your CPAP supplies insurance eligibility is confirmed we will design a follow-up care program customized specifically to your needs.

Medicare CPAP - Did you know these sleep apnea facts?

Sleep apnea occurs in ALL age groups, it is more common in men than women, 18 million Americans have sleep apnea, less than 5% have been diagnosed and treated, sleep apnea is a potentially life threatening disorder, and untreated sleep apnea patients have more hospitalizations and more physician office visits than those patients without sleep apnea. Learn about sleep apnea, how it is diagnosed, treatment options, insurance issues and much more.

We are not a referral agency and do not sell or share your personal information.

Medicare patients. You may be eligible for CPAP supplies insurance. Please contact us toll free and request to speak to our National Accounts Manager at 818-384-1178

cpap tubingTubing, filters and masks are intended for minimal use only, and should be replaced on a regular basis. Once we verify your eligibility, a Trained Technician will design a comprehensive program of follow-up care tailored specifically to you.

Getting started is easy! Simply fill out the secured form on the right to have a representative contact you. We work directly with you and your insurance company and or Medicate CPAP to verify your eligibility and coverage.

Sleep Apnea Supplies, CPAP supplies Insurance, Bi-Level, BiPAP, CPAP Equipment, Oxygen Systems, Nasal Masks, Filters, Tubing, Snoring at little or no cost through your insurance. Medicare CPAP Supplies


New Contour CPAP Pillow

Welcome to cpap-supplies.org
We represent a National Joint Commissions accredited healthcare company, that specializes in CPAP and Bi Level equipment distribution and after care for Sleep Apnea patients.


Through our follow up care program, patients receive CPAP supplies and follow up calls on a regular basis.

To find out more about our exciting cpap supplies insurance program and benefits, please contact us toll free and request to speak to our National Accounts Manager at 818-384-1178. Or, if you would like to have our representative contact you directly, simply enter your contact information below and click Submit. We will generally respond within 48 hours.


First Name:
Last Name:
Telephone:
Best Time to Call:
Email:
Yes. Please have a CPAP Supplies representative contact me.
 

 


Copyright © 2009-2012 cpapsuppliesinsurance.com All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Independent Reps